COVID-19 UPDATE 3/23/20:
To our Valued Clients,
The Doctors and Staff at Animal Medical Center would like to keep you updated on procedures that we are implementing to keep our clients and staff safe at this difficult time. We are doing our best to make changes quickly in our daily business routines. Please be patient with us.
If you are feeling ill OR have been around a person that has tested positive for COVID-19, PLEASE do not come to our clinic. Send another HEALTHY family member with your pet. Please do your best to only send 1 or 2 healthy people to our clinic.
1. If you and your pet must visit Animal Medical Center for ANY reason, please call for an appointment. WALK-INS ARE NOT ADVISED AT THIS TIME. We ask that you call us to make an appointment even for things that we used to do on a walk-in basis.
2. We are transitioning to parking lot service and ask that you remain in your car upon arrival at AMC. Please call us at 708-460-6000 and we will check you in for your visit over the phone.
- We will ask you to meet us at the front door with your pet. We will take your pet and ask you to return to your vehicle. ***Dogs must be on leashes and cats must be in carriers.***
- A phone number must be provided so that the doctor can call you and discuss his/her findings and recommendations with you.
- After the exam is done, the receptionist will call you with your total bill, which can be paid over the phone with a bank card. We will then meet you at the front door and return your pet to you.
- Surgery and grooming appointments will follow the same procedure as described above.
3. If you must be inside the clinic with your pet, we still ask that you call us from your car. This way we can get you into the first available exam room, eliminating any congregation in our lobby. PLEASE ONLY HAVE 1-2 HEALTHY PEOPLE WITH YOUR PET.
4. Medication and prescription food refills can also be picked up at our front door. We will take payment over the phone, then call us upon your arrival and we will meet you at the door with your products.
The COVID-19 situation is difficult and unprecedented, and we must come together as a community to keep everyone safe and healthy. Thank you again for your patience and understanding.
The Doctors and Staff at Animal Medical Center